I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Monday, October 29, 2007

Ahhhh Monday!

Well, Friday was a crazy crazy day. WE ended up having to get ready and take something to my husband at work 30 minutes away and of course we got there at lunch time and he wanted to eat with us so we went and ate. Then I ran to Wal-Mart to pick up some things that I needed. Wanted to go to the health food store while I was there and didnt get to. Came home, went and sighted in muzzleloaders and set up the ground blind so I could take the kids with me hunting Saturday morning.

Saturday, we got up at 6:00 got ready, dragged the kids out of bed, and went to the woods. At 11:00, we came out of the woods and went and picked up angel food. Then we came home, ate lunch, took baths, done some chores, and Paul and I went to Wal-Mart after some groceries real quick while Granny watched the girls and Aunt Ducky watched Jason ( THANK YOU BOTH...I REALLY NEEDED THAT BREAK) Then we came home, got ready and went the the Church Halloween thing....just a weiner roast and some candy. No scary costumes or anything...except one.....he was the Texas Chainsaw guy...he likes to scare the girls and then give them hugs and make them feel better. lol. He is a cutey...Kylie was a Queen (THANK YOU TAMMY FOR HER DRESS, SHE LOVED IT) And Alaina was a kitty cat. It was so cute. We also had a monkey, a fireman, a sugarplum fairy, a baseball player, and Jason and another little girl did not dress up...they were just babies.

Yesterday, we put the heat and air plenum (sp) in and got it wired in at Church. It was an all afternoon project. Then we came home and I did a 30 minute quick clean of my very messy house before we ate supper and settled down to enjoy a movie together.

Today, I am going to be doing a lot of computer work for our business. I need to get it all done today.

I also have a prayer request for myself..This coming weekend, we drew in for a hunt that is in my the town of my home congregation. I am having some "issues" with going there right now. Just some things that are going on and things that have went on. I really dont want to go. Right now I have the attitude that I dont care if I ever go back there. But I know I need to go see certain people down there. So I am going but not happily. Please pray that I will have a peaceful heart when I go and please pray that everything works out okay.

I had better get busy on my computer work for the day. I also need to look at my cleaning schedule and see what I am supposed to be doing this week....I kinda havent followed it for a while...

Love and Prayers
Crystal

1 comment:

Jules said...

love you & praying......

sis