I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Monday, October 01, 2007

First of All....Jason is Crawling. He started it Saturday evening. He is getting so big...but instead of just crawling, he is also pulling up to stuff....Like crazy. He cant make it all the way to a standing position yet but he puts his hands on stuff and actually tries to pull up ....


Second. I am going to try to post some more on my book study today. I have so many other things to do today though so I may get to it tommorow.

I will try to get back on here later but you know with a crawling baby it is harder to get things done....and a toddler that likes to destroy more than you can clean. lol

Love and Prayers
Crystal

3 comments:

Jules said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Susannah said...

Hooray for Jason! And nice to meet you.

You might be interested to know that Marriage Monday has a new home. If you're planning to post your marriage wisdom (open topic) some time this week, I'd love to have you link up at Chrysalis.

Blessings, e-Mom

Jules said...

You have something over at my blog, come and pick it up!!!

Love you lots,

Sis