I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Monday, October 22, 2007

COLD!!!!

It is cold this morning...46 outside right now and the wind is blowing hard...and it is raining a little. I think Fall has officially blown in. Time for sweatshirts, hot cocoa, and curling up with books. However I wont be able to do the later today.


I took some pictures of Jason yesterday and will post a couple of them later. They were with my 35mm Canon Rebel...so they look a little different than digital . I realized how much I miss that camera though...I like the digital because if you dont like it you can delete it but it just does not have the capabilities of the rebel. Now my dream digital camera, ($900) would be great. But I am not going to pay that much for a camera right now. I would love it though.

I am going to be busy the next couple of days getting lots done around the house and I need to get our computers loaded back up with stuff that we use for our business. See when my laptop broke, it had most of our records on it. The computer guy is supposed to be putting my harddrive on cds for me but I still need to load it all on this computer and readjust it to fit the updated versions of stuff. Plus my husbands computer, that has been messed up for a year and a half, my brother in law came over the other night and fixed it. We thought that we had everything on my laptop but when we went to look for something last night, it was not there. We realized that we let him erase most of our records on that computer. So I get to have fun rebuilding alll kinds of spreadsheets and artwork. Please pray for me....that I wont lose my sanity during this time.

Pauls grandpa is still not doing good. We visited him friday and he seemed better but you know how those things go when they are at that point. They can seem okay and then be gone the next day so please keep praying.

I have got to do some rearranging on my schedule. It seems like when you have a baby baby...that every two or three weeks you are rearranging your schedule for something. I have discovered lately that he likes to eat at least three meals of real food aday. So instead of the 5 minutes that it took for him to gulp down a bottle, It now takes at least thirty to feed him his food. Three times a day, that is and hour and a half that i need to adjust plus he has stopped taking one of his naps so there is another hour that i need to adjust. Of course this all comes at a time when I really need more time so It will be hard for the first few weeks.

I will try to get back to posting my menus soon.. We have just been doing guess work which has been running my grocery bill up but It has been so crazy around here and fixing to get crazier cause hunting season is now in full swing and I havent been once. I am determined to fix that this week. Yes I love to hunt. Crazy huh...

Anyway, I need to go wake up my little precious sleeping angels and get busy with today. I will try to post pictures later today but am not sure what will happen.....I may just go out of my mind today..lol

Love and Prayers
Crystal

1 comment:

Jules said...

Hope your day got better, I am going to be praying for you A LOT today! :o) Love you sis and you CAN get it ALL done!