I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Micah Update.

I just wanted to update on Micah. Melissa emailed me today and he is doing better. I cannot remember the exact words she used so I will just copy and paste it out of my email.....

All of the test that were run on him came back normal. The doctors believe that when he stopped/had difficulty breathing Tuesday night- it was a result of him asperating on gastric fluids (gastric fluid went into his lungs). The doctors believe this was a one time thing and hopefully will not happen again. We are not sure if he had apnea before this or not. The first time it was noticed was in the ER Tuesday night and then again when they did a catscan on him a couple of days later. He recovered from these episodes on his own. We requested an apnea monitor for our own peace of mind. It has gone off two different times since we've been home.

Please keep praying that it is not anything that will require more hospitals and that it clears up.

Please pray for strength for Mike and Melissa and for faith. I know they would appreciate all the prayers they can get right now.

Love and Prayers
Crystal

1 comment:

Jules said...

I'm trying to catch up on my posting and I need to post this too! I may just post a link to your blog with the info! lol. I have another award for you, come and pick it up! (And you haven't passed your other one on yet!):o)

Love you, '
Sissy