I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Our Day..

Well, we didnt do a spa day..... :( The girls and I decided that it was such a pretty day that we would just go to the park instead. So we went to sonic and got me a Diet Sprite (part of my new plan on losing weight and being healthy) and the girls wanted a vanilla sprite (really good but way too much sugar for me). Then we went to the park and played on the slide and swang.. (yes that is the southern word for it) and then we fed the ducks....there was one that all the other ducks kept beating off and he almost ate out of my hand...he would stick his head in it and I would have to drop the bread on the ground before he would eat it. So cool!!!! Then we walked around and around the roads and picked up lots of white oak acurns (acorns for you proper people.)

Then we came home and played outside with our puppies and picked up the yard a little and just had fun....then it was back to the grindstone in the house doing laundry and computer work. But the girls got to watch a movie after all that exercise.

We had fun and I think we are going to do a spa type thing when I get back from taking Jason to the doctor tommorow. It ought to be fun.

I am working on a couple of different post. One on the book that I was studying (Shelter for the Spirit) and another one on some different things that have been going on in my life. It is kinda long and personal and some people in my family might not like what I have to say so we will have to see (Julie this means I am going to run this post by you first...although your not the one I am worried about. ) I also want to do a post on the book that we started reading in Bible Study (So You want to be like Christ.)

By the way, Jasons doctors appointment is for a check up on his ears. Because he has severe amounts of fluid built up and they dont want to do tubes right now. I dont want tubes at all but what do you do? We have a friend that her little boy had tubes put in about 3 or 4 weeks ago and he already has had one push out because of infection and the other ear is very bad infected but they dont want to put tubes back in until his infections clear up.

I will let you know how it turns out. I am hoping that after the steroids last time and the increased medicine, that maybe they are better. Please pray.

Right now, I am off to soak in my jacuzzi tub. My darling husband is going to watch the kids so I can. Isnt he just wonderful. :)

Love and Prayers
Crystal

1 comment:

Jules said...

Sounds like fun; soaking in the tub; I wouldn't know; Charlie still doesn't have mine in; we are still using the shower! :o) That's okay, he'll get it done soon, we priced some different ones the other day and Claire likes the jacuzzi! lol. Typical princess, like her mommy! You can sure run that by me, I don't mind. I'm to the point that I don't much care about what people think any more. Some things just need to be said and not hid. However, I have to remember that people are human and they have feelings and sometimes things that we say we can't take back once they are said. That's hard for me. On a lighter note, we found lots of "acurns" this morning on the road by the house. Claire loves to go "side" every morning while Sis takes a nap. Well, I wrote a novel. Love you, Sis