I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Please Pray....

We recieved word yesterday that Pauls Grandpa is in the last stages of life. The doctors have said there is nothing left they can do but keep him comfortable. He is in really bad shape..physically. His mind though is still just as good as can be. We went and seen him last night because they told them yesterday morning that if anyone needed to come see him they needed to do it. So we went.

Please pray for our family right now. This man is 80....would be 81 in January. He has been very special to all of his kids and his grandkids through out their lives and even me because I grew up calling him Grandpa...even though I only met him 5 years ago, all my life he was my Grandpa too. He is very special. You cant meet him and not be touched.

I will go now as I am trying to type through my tears but please pray and get us through this time.

Love and Prayers
Crystal

3 comments:

Jules said...

LOVE YOU!

SISSY

Malisa @ Sanity in Small Doses said...

I have been there, and it is just so hard. But, what you can glean from it all is what he taught each of you, and all the memories - hold those close to your heart. May God give you and your family peace.

Susannah said...

I'm so sorry. This is a hard time for you and your family. May the Lord's love be a comfort to you. (((Hugs))) e-Mom