I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Accomplishments

Okay, I talked about getting organized....Well. I am working on it.



So far, yesterday I cleaned my washroom, kitchen, dining room, living room. I still need to do....



Kids room

Kids Bathroom

Kids Closet (yuck)

Our room

Our Bathroom

Our Closet

The Office (yes i am procrastinating on this one)





I have not mopped or vacuumed, I have just decluttered and reorganized.



Not bad for a woman with three kids (and I am missing my helper) That is another thing, Everyone always wants kylie and thinks they are helping me by taking one away. It would be more help if they would leave her and take one of the others......I could get more done if I didnt have to stop and feed Jason or get Alaina out of stuff...lol.. I mean Kylie helps. And she said the other day that she needed some momma time.....I dont get to spend as much quality time with her as I should...

2 comments:

Malisa @ Sanity in Small Doses said...

Hi Crystal...
Thanks for the request on my blog. Sure, you can add me to your list. Can I add you??

On a side note, I agree, it's sometimes hard to gete things done when you have the kids running around the house, which is why naptime can be such a blessing!

Jules said...

Sis,

I am So proud of you! You are doing so much better than me, I am to depressed to do anything. Hope you get some more done, maybe I will feel better when these antibiotics kick in, right now I am just exhausted.

Love you,
Julie