I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Catching up.

Just catching up..

We had an okay evening thursday. The girls werent too bad and we got alot done. Yesterday paul didnt have to go to work until noon so we kinda hung out with him and my mother in law came over and played with the kids for a while. Then they took naps and daddy came home.

We got to eat out last night. We dont do that very often but we had to run an errand and decided to just sit down and enjoy not having to cook for one night.

Today, I have some errands to run this morning......and it is raining. and then after lunch and naps I get to go grocery shopping and take the kids to see daddy at work. HE wants to show off his babies.

Love and Prayers
Crystal

3 comments:

Amber said...

I love the sonlight. It only takes about 30 minutes every day. That includes her Horizons math and her language arts through sonlight too! Monday's are about an hour long because we are learning the memory verse and making worksheets to go along with the weeks schedule. It has been relaxing and enjoyable!

Jules said...

Sounds like you had some good family time! I love you guys, I will try to talk to you tomorrow, Lily has a check-up at 10:15am. So, I don't know when I will get back. I will try to email you or something tomorrow afternoon. Love you, Sis

Jules said...

By the way, what would Miss Kylie like for her birthday? Besides a visit from Claire? Maybe Charlie will be able to get some time off in the next couple of weeks? We hope. Let me know what she would like to have, Mom said something about having a party for her down here, is that going to happen or did I not get that right? Anyway, love ya'll. When is her bd exactly? I get her and Paul's confused. Is his the 24th and her's the 27th? I am so sorry that I forgot. These and Mitchell's are the only one's that give me trouble!

Love you lots,
ME