I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Yesterday.

Okay, My verse of the week says that " tribulations worketh patience." Then I guess yesterday ought to have worked alot of patience for me....

Kylie was done with her lesson in about 5 minutes....I am not kidding...and I did not have anything else planned for her to do so I had to spend the rest of the day either coming up with something for her to do or if I went to do something that I needed done (like switching the laundry,) I would come back and find her making a mess somewhere and then i would have to clean it up.... I did not get very much done at all .........AND I Have no patience.......

Please pray for me that I will gain patience with my daughter.. When I was younger, everyone said I had the patience of Job...I kept six babies under two in a daycare and loved every minute of it.. I dont know where all that patience went but I am a little tired of being grouchy..

Love and Prayers
Crystal

3 comments:

Jules said...

Yesterday was like that I guess. Claire was that way, too. I was so exhausted and stressed at the end of the day. Hope it was better today. Love ya,
Sis

Malisa @ Sanity in Small Doses said...

Do you realize that when you ask God for Patience, He doesn't just give you Patience, but instead gives you times to practice patience. He has been giving me times to practice being patient. Take a deep breath, and turn the grouchy into a time to learn a lesson He is teaching you.

cryssi said...

I know I probably worded that wrong...I do know that he doesnt give me patience. He was teaching me alot...I Just hope that it sinks in.

Love and Prayers
Crystal