I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Shelter for the Spirit

My wonderful mother in law (hi mom) loaned me a book that I have been reading it is called
Shelter for the Spirit. Wonderful book, wonderful. I am only like 4 chapters into it but I love it and cannot quit reading it. I am going to take some notes on it and share them when I finish it. If I come across something that I dont like, I will let you know.

Just had to share it.

You can buy it on Amazon.... http://www.amazon.com/Shelter-Spirit-Create-Haven-Hectic/dp/0060929227/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/104-6378479-8557566?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1187892798&sr=1-1

Long link I know but it takes you directly to its page so you dont have to search for it.

Love and Prayers

2 comments:

Jules said...

I will try this! Sounds really good! I love you and will talk to you soon.
We are praying for you all. Love, Sis

Jules said...

Wow, I feel dumb! I asked you about Paul's birthday the other day and there it is on your menu!LOL. Love you.
Julie