I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Something Funny

I just had to share this....

Earlier, I was in the living room folding clothes and the girls were in the kitchen where they were not supposed to be... I had the dish washer running and I really do believe that it is on its last leg.....from all the noises it makes.....

All of a sudden they come bursting out of the kitchen just as fast as they can with these frightened looks on their faces.....stop...look at me and start crying......now while it was not funny that they were scared, it was the priceless looks on their faces because they had been caught doing something they werent supposed to do....lol..... I still cant stop laughing when I think about it...

I am guessing that they dishwasher made one of its funny noises since kylie said it was loud and going to get them...

Kids.....

No comments: