I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Well, we have started trying to get on a schedule for our school year. But.....they stayed up late last night watching a movie with daddy so I am letting them sleep late.

My house is clean to the point that all I have to do is upkeep and some deep cleaning now and then. You know the days when you really need to clean that kitchen and then the days when you just need to declutter an area...well today is the office and my checkbook.. they are both in a mess.

Schoolwork has been going okay. I was going to try and do Teach Your Child To Read in 100 Easy Lessons With Kylie but She looked at it and told me it wasnt colorful enough for her to do....What? When does a four year old decide that? So we are still doing crafts and play and she is still bored and done in five minutes. I am going to try and order a curriculum to start with in January, which means that our school year will be off from everyone eleses but oh well, when have we been like everyone else?

I will try and post more on our schedule when we get all the kinks worked out.

Sorry for the errors I am typing this one handed...:)

No comments: