I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Memory Verse


Sarah is hosting a Memory Verse Wednesday. Each week she post a new memory verse. This is something that I really need to do but dont have the will power and determination to do it on my own. So maybe with other people joining in I can keep it up and actually do it.
Here is this weeks Verse....
Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, andlean not on your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge Him,and He will make your paths straight.

2 comments:

In Light of the Truth... said...

So glad you're joining me this week. Having others do it too is definitely motivating! May this verse be a blessing to your life! =)

Jules said...

I can't get the picture to load on my blog! UGH! Anyway, I will get it up there soon, I always get behind on this stuff! Love, Sis