I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Friday, August 24, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY!!!!!!!!!!!

MY DEAR DARLING WONDERFUL HUSBAND TURNED 40 TODAY.......YES THAT IS RIGHT 40......

I just wanted to take the time to tell him that I do love him very much. I know it doesnt always seem like I appreciate him but he is so wonderful. We have been married for five (long) just kidding honey wonderful years and he has been the greatest. Through my pregnancies, ( morning sickness, grouchiness, aches, labor, post partum.) Through my (mid life crisis ) yes in my twenties. He helps me so much around the house and he shouldnt even lift a finger because he works all day. Yes I know I stay home and take care of kids..that is my job and the house is mine...God said so...He did not say for the husband to provide for his family and keep the house and raise the kids, he told us women to do that.

He is also a wonderful father. even at fourty, he still has so much love and compassion to give to his kids. He is their rock, the one they turn too when mom gets grouchy and the one that is always there for all of us.

I think I had better stop now because I am crying and besides, he might get conceited...(I love you Honey

Love Your Wife,

Crystal

The kids said Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!

No comments: